We are now recruiting a select number* of organizations to pilot the WinBack platform of software and strategic coaching services dedicated to helping you WinBack lapsed and at-risk customers/donors.
The pilot program includes the following benefits:
- 90 days use of our interactive churn dashboard connected to your CRM/campaign system
- 11 churn segments based upon donation/purchasing history
- Drill-down capability to identify specific customers
- Customer profiles include internal history and social media matching
- Exportable files for use in your marketing efforts
- 90 days of strategic services in support of your WinBack campaign
- Review of your initial data by Amy Case, the creator of our churn dashboard
- Weekly strategic coaching calls with your team to understand/use the information
- Monthly meetings of the pilot organizations for best practice sharing/migration
- Fixed pilot fee, representing 75% savings over the proposed monthly price
Enrollment for the 4th quarter pilot ends soon. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*A special welcome to the SIX WinBack pilot organizations who have enrolled to date. The pilot will be capped at 12-14 participants.
- Boston, MA: United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
- Cleveland, OH: United Way of Greater Cleveland
- Fitchburg, MA: United Way of North Central Massachusetts
- Louisville, KY: Metro United Way
- Reno, NV: United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra
- Winston-Salem, NC: United Way of Forsyth County